- The State of US Jews: the best of times, the worst of times
- Those 250,000 Jewish newcomers to America outnumbered the landed Sephardic community by ten-to-one and redefined the very meaning of being a Jew in America. They established American Jewry's institutions: charitable ....
- This Day, March 1, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin
- 286: Roman Emperor Diocletian raises Maximian to the rank of Caesar. Diocletian was determined to restore greatness and stability to the Roman Empire. He was far more concerned about the Christians whom he saw “as the sole cause of the dissolution of ...
- Unlocking a key to the Sephardic diaspora… in Stratford
- He based the 1766 work on a popular Spanish translation of the siddur, used by Jews in England, who were Sephardim. In fact, Guberman-Pfeffer says, because English Jews opposed the publication of an English-language siddur, Pinto turned to publisher ...
Siddur Sephardic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siddur Sephardic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Siddur Sephardic Topics
jomo kenyatta leadership
culture of europe values
securities and exchange commission
george b mcclellan