- The Moving Story of a 94-Year Old's Deathbed Bar Mitzvah
- We discussed my husband's feelings toward the religious aspects of Judaism: He put on a tallit and tefillin every morning, read from the siddur, observed the Sabbath, and even led the Sunday morning services in our synagogue for more than 55 years.
- This is my Kotel
- One haredi young man burned a Reform siddur in retaliation for the announcement. Israel's Deputy Education Minister Meir Porush said that Women of the Wall “should be thrown to the dogs.” On the other side, commentaries and leaders from within liberal ...
- New Conservative Judaism Prayer Book Embraces LGBT Community
- A new prayer book has been published by Conservative Judaism and its inclusive language has embraced gays, women and also people who are not familiar with the Hebrew language. It is expected that Siddur Lev Shalem will become dominant in ...
- Rabbi Barry Marks: Prayer: Acknowledging dependence, finding quiet
- The Siddur (“order” of prayers), as the Jewish prayer book is referred to, was cherished through the ages as an eloquent expression of Jewish spiritual values that was accessible not just to scholars but to ordinary people.
Siddur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siddur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrapezo-rhombic dodecahedron
soul society sereitei
characters in the smurfs balthazar
self-hatred black self-hatred