- Mu Sigma Accused of Lowballing Prospects to Buy Out Investor
- Aon Corp. founder Patrick G. Ryan claims he was cheated out of hundreds of millions of dollars when Mu Sigma Inc.
- Merck KGaA's 2015 Sales Jump on Life Sciences Contribution, Sigma-Aldrich
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – Germany's Merck KGaA reported today that its revenues for fiscal year 2015 climbed 13 percent year over year, driven by growth in its life science segment and including the contribution of Sigma-Aldrich.
- Kylie Flynn Inducted Into Rho Sigma Kappa
- The purpose of Rho Sigma Kappa is to honor and recognize those students and members of the Safety Studies profession who distinguish themselves through academic achievement and exemplary character, to foster scholarship and promote student ...
- Tri-Sigma Chili Fest heats up Marshall
- Members of the Marshall University community enjoyed chili and refreshments at the Sigma Sigma Sigma house on 6th Avenue Wednesday. Along with a choice of vegetarian chili and chili with beef, ticket holders had their choice of a peanut butter sandwich ...
- Sigma trial results in diabetes opportunities
- The results of Sigma's 'first-to-market' trial of in-pharmacy HbA1c testing in selected Amcal and Guardian stores show the test provides more opportunities for pharmacists to engage with diabetes patients and those at risk of the disease, the company says.
Sigma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sigma books and related discussion.