A selection of articles related to sigmoid colon.
Original articles from our library related to the Sigmoid Colon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sigmoid Colon.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Sigmoid Colon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sigmoid Colon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COLON SURGERY
- way— up the ascending (right) colon, across the transverse colon, and down the descending (left) colon to the curved and looped sigmoid colon.
- Idiopathic muscular strictures ofthe sigmoid colon
- Gut, 1968, 9, 325-331. Idiopathic muscular strictures ofthe sigmoid colon. C.
Suggested News Resources
- Augmentation cystoplasty in children without preoperative mechanical bowel
- The segments used were: sigmoid colon (81.5%), ileum (13%), and ileocecum (5.5%).
- The demise of Gadhafi -- and an obnoxious talking point
- Since our Dear Leader is leading from behind (and as a result has his head firmly planted up inside his sigmoid colon), the up-front leader of the free world is Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Prolapsed sigmoid intussusception per anus in an elderly man: a case report
- During laparotomy, we found that the sigmoid colon had intussuscepted into the rectum and out from the anus. Other abdominal viscera were normal and without any obvious mesenteric lymphadenopathy.
- Chirurgia małoinwazyjna - postępy 2010
- Transvaginal specimen extraction in a laparoscopic anterior resection of a sigmoid colon neoplasia with en bloc right salpingo-oophorectomy. Tech. Coloproctol.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sigmoid colon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sigmoid colon (pelvic colon) is the part of the large intestine that is closest to the rectum and anus. It forms a loop that averages about 40 cm.
- Diverticulitis (Diverticulosis) Causes, Symptoms, Diet, and Treatment
- 4 hours ago Diverticula can occur throughout the colon but are most common near the end of the left colon referred to as the sigmoid colon.
- Sigmoid Colon and Diverticulosis
- The two reasons why the sigmoid colon is where diverticulosis strikes most of the time.
- Sigmoid Colon
- Sigmoid Colon tumor scenario.