Signal Detection Theory
A selection of articles related to signal detection theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Signal Detection Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Signal Detection Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Signal Detection Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Signal Detection Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
- Fed paper details highs and lows in Spanish economic activity
- Using modern statistical tools of signal detection theory, the authors assess the new chronology against others.
Suggested Web Resources
- Detection theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Detection theory, or signal detection theory, is a means to quantify the ability to discern between signal and noise.
- Signal Detection Theory
- The starting point for signal detection theory is that nearly all reasoning and decision making takes place in the presence of some uncertainty.
- Intro to Signal Detection Theory Module
- In this tutorial, you will learn about the Signal Detection Theory (SDT) model of how people make decisions about uncertain events.
- Signal Detection Theory: Introduction
- It is a safe download. The theory of signal detection theory evolved from the development of communications and radar equipment the first half of this century.
Signal Detection Theory Topics
Related searchesruffinis rule
diego rivera career in mexico
simon templar the saint book series