A selection of articles related to significant.
Original articles from our library related to the Significant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Significant.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Significant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Significant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Significant Risk and Nonsignificant - Food and Drug Administration
- Information Sheet Guidance For. IRBs, Clinical Investigators, and. Sponsors.
- The 'Most Significant Change' (MSC) Technique
- Step 5: Selecting the most significant of the stories. 28 .
- The Difference Between “Significant” and “Not Significant” is not
- practical importance, that dichotomization into significant and nonsignificant results in statistical significance are not themselves significant. A small.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS TO THE 52ND
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS TO THE 52ND EDITION (2011).
Suggested News Resources
- Esprit Expects 'Significant' Drop in Net
- By POLLY HUI HONG KONG—Shares of Esprit Holdings Ltd.
- New Studies Show Significant Link Between WTC Dust And Cancer Development
- It was one of many factors, but it was a significant factor,” said FDNY Chief Medical Officer Dr. David Prezant.
- 5 Gold Stocks With Significant Upside From Here
- Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) – Perhaps one of the most significant divergences between the price of gold bullion and the share price of a large cap mining company is ABX, as this Seeking Alpha article points out.
- Ten call-ups who could see significant playing time in September
- Among pitchers, even fewer made any significant impact. Still, we're always interested to see who might be this year's version of Nationals second baseman Danny Espinosa (six homers, 15 RBI last Sept.) or Mets pitcher Dillon Gee (2-2, 2.
- 7 Energy Stock Bargains With Significant Upside Potential
- “The time to buy is when there is blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own.
Suggested Web Resources
- Significant | Define Significant at Dictionary.com
- this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You look for a Web page and it says "Error 404 Not Found." What do the numbers mean?
- Significant Synonyms, Significant Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for significant at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Statistical significance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In statistics, a result is called statistically significant if it is unlikely to have occurred by chance. The phrase test of significance was coined by Ronald Fisher .
- significant - definition of significant by the Free Online Dictionary
- sig·nif·i·cant (s g-n f -k nt). adj. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.