Sigurd The Volsung
A selection of articles related to sigurd the volsung.
Original articles from our library related to the Sigurd The Volsung. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sigurd The Volsung.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Sigurd The Volsung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sigurd The Volsung books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Old Norse Legend, Courtesy of JRR Tolkien
- Tolkien is neither the first poet nor the first creative artist who has hoped to bring the Old Norse legend of Sigurd the Volsung—with its Brynhild and Gudrún entanglement and its curse from Fáfnir's dragon hoard—into the modern world.
- First edition of The Hobbit sells at auction for £137000
- This story is told in The Saga of the Volsungs, where it also tells how at a banquet Sigmund, the father of Sigurd, pulled the sword which Sigurd later slays Fafnir with out of a tree called Barnstock, which grew inside Volsung's hall.
- The Bakshi Interview: Uncloaking a Legacy
- William Morris translated "The Volsung Saga" into English, as well as writing his own original epic poem, "Sigurd the Volsung". E.R.
- Museums at Night countdown begins: Where will you go?
- Expedition to Iceland Sleepover, The William Morris Museum, London (May 16) Camp out in the mysterious landscape of the William Morris Gallery, follow Sigurd the Volsung's brave journey in the Icelandic stories performed by E17 Puppet Project and take ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sigurd The Volsung Topics
Related searchesenergy patterns
the sounds members
clearing finance netting
dream interpretation smoke
starvation capital punishment
korean numerals numerals