- Martand Sun Temple: Obscured By Neglect
- Built in the 8th century, the Martand Sun Temple should be a marvellous testament to the architectural achievements of Kashmir's ancient Karkota Dynasty. Instead it lies forgotten and in shambles 8km from Anantnag in south Kashmir. According to the ...
- Book Review: 'Understanding Kashmir and Kashmiris' is a brilliant account of
- “As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns.
- Was Tipu Sultan a secular king or a murderer of Hindus? The answer isn't very
- Sultãn Sikandar Butshikan of Kashmir (AD 1389–1413) is often considered the worst of these. Historians have recorded many of his atrocities. TheTarikh-i-Firishta records that Sikandar persecuted the Hindus and issued orders proscribing the residency of ...
Sikandar Butshikan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sikandar Butshikan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sikandar Butshikan Topics
Related searchespostverk froya first post offices
just a minute theme tune
bsa bantam d3
northwest territories economy
dream dictionary models