A selection of articles related to sikh empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Sikh Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sikh Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Sikh Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sikh Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS OF MAHARAJA DULEEP SINGH
- Punjab (Sikh Empire) for forty years from 1799 to. 1839 A.D..
- MA_Sem 1_Tutorial - The World Sikh University
- Either: Critically examine the role played by the Misls in laying the foundation of the future Sikh empire.
- A Brief History of India - Timeline Activity 3
- Maharajah Ranjit Singh established the first Sikh Empire in India. He received his crown at the age of 21.
- Legacy of Maharaja Ranjit Singh - The Sikh Review
- longer. Maharaja annexed Punjab, North West Frontier Province and Kashmir and. Afghanistan in Sikh empire.
- Elegant Brochure - Gurdwara Sahib, Sacramento
- Sikh empire lasted for half a century and was annexed by the British in 1849. C.
Suggested News Resources
- Temple tales
- The exhibition traces the temple's history, from the 1800s up until the middle of the 20th Century - described as the "golden era" of the temple and the height of Sikh empire.
- Mosque Attack in Jamrud
- The Sikh empire took on Afghanistan's Durranis here in 1837, and the British Indian Army waged the Tirah campaign (1897-1898) from here. Jamrud has also served as the headquarters of the Khyber Rifles.
- Golden Temple artefacts on display in London
- The exhibition traces the temple's history, from 1800s to mid-20th century, described as the "golden era" of the temple and the height of Sikh empire.
- Public too messy for Royal Baths
- The room was destroyed when Sher Singh, son of Ranjeet Singh, bombarded the Lahore Fort with cannon in 1841 in a bid to seize the Sikh Empire. He later moved into the royal quarters, known as the Khawabgah, for two years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sikh Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sikh Empire was an imperial power from the Indian Subcontinent. The empire, based around the Punjab region, existed from 1799 to 1849.
- Sikh Empire
- Jan 25, 2009 The Sikh Empire was a country that existed from 1799 (exactly 100 years after Guru Gobind Singh had created the Khalsa) til 1849.
- Panjab - The Sikh Empire - YouTube
- Apr 16, 2008 This Breifley shows the history of punjab parnam shaheedan nu..khalsa raj will happen once again..
- Sikh Empire | Facebook
- Sikh Empire - Description: The Sikh Empire was an imperial power from the Indian Subcontinent.
- Sarkar Khalsaji, the Sikh Raj - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.
- This opportunity was used by the British Empire to launch the first series of Anglo- Sikh Wars.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sikh Empire Topics
Related searchesdidanosine mechanism of action
bass clarinet invention
iec flicker meter
sodium chloride crystal structure
21 grams plot summary
languages of ol ol languages