Sikorsky Yuh 60
- Uy lực trực thăng đáng sợ “Diều hâu đen” UH-60 của Mỹ
- Sikorsky đã đệ trình thiết kế S-70 tham gia cuộc cạnh tranh Hệ thống Máy bay Vận tải Đa dụng Chiến thuật (UTTAS) của Lục quân Hoa Kỳ năm 1972. Lục quân Hoa Kỳ đặt tên cho nguyên mẫu là YUH-60A và lựa chọn Black Hawk là loại chiến thắng cho ...
- Lockheed to buy United Tech's Sikorsky for over $8 bln -sources
- The Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter. The Army designated the prototype as the YUH-60A and selected the Black Hawk as the winner of the program in 1976, after a fly-off competition with the Boeing ...
- Retiring a Tired War Horse
- In early 1972, Airframe Requests for Proposals (RFPs) went out to nine companies, which were narrowed to two finalists by August – Sikorsky's YUH-60A and Boeing-Vertol's YUH-61.
- Positive spin
- US company Sikorsky has demonstrated hybrid flight with its X2 light tactical aircraft, which claimed the outright helicopter flight speed record with a 260-knot blast in September 2010 (see panel).
- Black Hawk helicopters manufactured in Poland
- Sikorsky also produces SH-60 or the Seahawk, as well as experimental types like the Sikorsky S-72 X-Wing. Sikorsky has supplied the helicopter for the President of the United States since 1957. Sikorsky's VH-3) and VH-60 currently perform this role.
Sikorsky Yuh 60 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sikorsky Yuh 60 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sikorsky Yuh 60 Topics
Related searchesmolecule size
atp synthase binding change mechanism
christopher hitchens israel-palestine
lewis l strauss
1st century bc events