- His intimate understanding of Tamil texts enabled him to translate the immortal Tamil works—Silapathikaram and Tirukurral into English.
- India's National Newspaper. Printed at Madras. Coimbatore.
- The Khushboo Case File:
- Aasaithambi is not just the name of Ilango, the poet-author of Silapathikaram, but also the name of a leading DMK figure at that time.
- Chitra Pournami or Chitirai Purnima is a Tamil ceremony observed
- May 8, 2009 Silapathikaram. The temple is around 2000-years-old and remains closed for the entire year except for Chithra Pournami Festival.
- WORKSHOP ON VILLUPATTU
- Silapathikaram, Thaivachilayar's 'Virali Vidu Thoodhu' and Kavimani Desika. Vinayagam Pillai's 'Marumakkal Vazhi Manmium' have references to Villupaattu.
- Tourism & Industrial Anna Centenary Trade Fair 2009
- 'Silapathikaram' (a great Tamil epic) depict a number of places which have tourism potential in Tamil Nadu. Thiru N.
- Devoted to art
- For this, she delved deep into ancient treatises such as 'Silapathikaram,' 'Manimekhala,' 'Dasakumaracharitam,' 'Natyasastra' and 'Hasthalakshanadeepika.
- Silappatikaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The movie Poompuhar, penned by 'Kalaignar' M. Karunanidhi is also based on Silapathikaram.
- Silapathikaram - Madurai - www.madurai.com
- Silapathikaram is one of the five great epics written in Tamil language. This Master-piece was written by "Elangovadigal".
- Kannagi - Kovalan - Silapathikaram a story by Ilango Adigalar
- Dec 24, 2010 Silapathikaram is an excellent Tamil epic written between 200 - 300 AD by Ilango Adigal, the son of a Chera King.
Silapathikaram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Silapathikaram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessavak history
edmonton oilers hall of famers
vhs dvd and the decline of vhs
merriam-websters collegiate dictionary