Silk Animal Rights
A selection of articles related to silk animal rights.
Original articles from our library related to the Silk Animal Rights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Silk Animal Rights.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Silk Animal Rights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Silk Animal Rights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fact Sheet Animal Welfare and Animal Rights California Biomedical
- research; some oppose the use of animal products in clothing (leather shoes, fur coats, wool sweaters, silk shirts, etc.
- A N I M A L R I G H T S
- Animal Rights: What it is, What it isn't “animal rights activist,” and that all animal rights activists are ..
- Animal Rights Agenda
- aquariums, circuses, wool, leather, fur, silk, hunting, fishing, and pet ownership.
- Ethical and philosophical views - Animal Welfare Online
- The moral and political importance of animal welfare is increasingly being avoid the use of all products derived from animals, such as wool, leather and silk.
Suggested Web Resources
- Silk - Why Vegans Don't Wear Silk - Animal Rights - About.com
- Some people are surprised that vegans don't wear silk. Find out what silk is, how silk is made, and why vegans don't wear silk.
- Animal rights group gives royal couple 'cruelty-free silk' gift | MNN
- Apr 25, 2011 The Indian branch of PETA gave Kate Middleton and Prince William a set of traditional wedding garments made of artificial silk.
- AnimalScam | Animal Rights Is Not Animal Welfare
- Animal welfare standards are just one way humans acknowledge the important Leather wallets. Silk scarves. Silk stockings.
- Why are animal right activists against the use of silk? - Yahoo
- Silk is woven from the cocoons of silkworms, which requires killing the silkworm. Animal rights activists are against the killing of any animal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Silk Animal Rights Topics
m c chagla
cobalt use in medicine
r k narayan childhood