- Reeditan uno de los clásicos de Silvina Ocampo
- Con "Las invitadas", uno de los libros más aplaudidos de Silvina Ocampo, publicado por primera vez en 1961, toma cuerpo una cuidada edición en la obra de la escritora, que reúne relatos inquietantes y nítidos sobre montones de temas -la infancia, ...
- A brief survey of the short story: Silvina Ocampo
- Its editors were three Argentinian bibliophiles: Silvina Ocampo, her husband Adolfo Bioy Casares, and their best friend, Jorge Luis Borges. All three were gifted creators, as well as aficionados, of the fantastic.
- Helen Oyeyemi Imbues Short Stories with Surrealism in What Is Not Yours Is Not
- Paste: Who were some of the writers you were thinking of as you wrote these stories? Oyeyemi: At times I thought of Dezso Kosztolanyi, Silvina Ocampo, Bohumil Hrabal's I Served the King of England...loads more, and they did vary from story to story.
- Thus Were Their Faces by Silvina Ocampo review – dark, masterly tales
- This is typical Silvina Ocampo: either a description of the disaster itself, or the relating of it.
- Thus was Silvina Ocampo
- collaborator—and best man at her wedding—Argentine literary sovereign Jorge Luis Borges, to usher Silvina Ocampo's fecund imaginings into the world. Most of the stories in NYRB's new collection Thus Were Their Faces were first published when Ocampo ...
Silvina Ocampo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Silvina Ocampo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Silvina Ocampo Topics
Related searchespaper size
who am personalities and programming
wayfarer dinghy wayfarer plus s
monty hell problem
shinigami bleach kid