- Sima Qian was born and grew up in Longmen, near present-day Hancheng to a through the ages, Shiji has defined the quality and style from then onwards.
- EXCERPT FROM SIMA - Asia for Educators - Columbia University
- EXCERPT FROM SIMA QIAN'S LETTER TO REN AN. Introduction. Sima Qian So Sima Qian followed in his father's footsteps, serving Emperor.
- The Biography of Lü Buwei From The Historical Records by Sima Qian
- From The Historical Records by Sima Qian. Trans. Jesse Saba Kirchner.
- Less jaw-jaw, more war-war
- Ancient Chinese historian and astronomer Sima Qian (145-90 BC) pushed cooking to the next higher dimension in human history.
- Chinese Artists Drawn to Berlin, a Haven That Reveres History
- In an interview in the leafy district of Charlottenburg, four days after his arrival here on July 7, Mr.
- 'Credetemi, la Cina esploderà'...
- E abbiamo le storie di Sima Qian, il primo grande storico della dinastia Han. Entrambi non erano scrittori di regime, ma scrivevano in lotta col potere. E' questa tradizione letteraria ispira la mia opera".
- Chinesischer Schriftsteller Liao Yiwu Allein in Berlin
- Und von Sima Qian, dem Begründer der chinesischen Geschichtsschreibung. Wie die Bücher all dieser Autoren leben auch die von Liao Yiwu von der Wirklichkeit - von dem, was er erlebt, und von dem, was er recherchiert und aufgezeichnet hat.
- Sima Qian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sima Qian (ca. 145 or 135 BC – 86 BC) (Wade-Giles: Ssu-ma Ch'ien) was a Prefect of the Grand Scribes (太史公) of the Han Dynasty.
- Simaqian Studio Forums
- Online community for discussion on world history, Military history, ancient history, medieval history, featuring articles posting and research by members.
Sima Qian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sima Qian books and related discussion.