- Postal Pitfalls, From Beacons to Emails
- The great Chinese historian Sima Qian, who died in 86 B.C., blamed the fall of the Western Zhou Dynasty on King You of Zhou (795-771 B.
- As China's '2 Sessions' Convene in Beijing, Delegates Are Wary
- Its title was borrowed from a 2,000-year-old phrase — “The promises of a thousand people aren't worth the truth of one adviser” (千人之诺 诺 不如一士之谔 谔) — from the “Shiji,” or “Record of the Grand Historian,” by Sima Qian.
- Story of China's great historian Sima Qian staged at Capital Theater
- Cruelly dismissed from the service of an emperor, he became a servant of all humanity. Now, the dramatic lifestory of China's great historian Sima Qian has come to the Beijing stage. It is the fruit of a decade's preparation by the People's Art Theater.
- Sima Qian: Father of the First Full History of China
- In 126 B.C., Sima Tan arranged a journey through the kingdom for the 20-year-old Sima Qian.
- Sima Qian: China's 'grand historian'
- "He is a man with many famous victories to his credit, a man far above the ordinary, while these courtiers - whose sole concern has been preserving themselves and their families - seize on one mistake.
Sima Qian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sima Qian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sima Qian Topics
Related searchescharles j folger
mapita corts biography
mazda b engine b6t
dawsons field hijackings el al
northern areas of pakistan
meaning of dreams about tulip