- What Does Donald Trump Really Want?
- For Donald Trump is to business what professional wrestling is to sports: part of it, certainly, but also a cartoonish parody of it.
- Can you have two colds at once?
- A parody of a hard-boiled noir style, or just a bad example of the genre? You decide: There's a small history of sound ... The original uploader traced his memory of the sound to an iteration of the video game SimCity.
- The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 11: Knots Untie
- He goes on to explain that he's from a similar community and is looking for trading partners. He offers to show Rick & co. his settlement: "Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger," he says.
- Structural Nonsense
- SimCity's aim was straightforward: As "mayor," the player was challenged with designing and managing a metropolis. In addition to this open-ended mode, there were also goal-centered, time-contingent "scenarios" using preexisting municipalities.
- This RollerCoaster Tycoon nightmare ride takes 210 days to finish
- There are two kinds of people who play RollerCoaster Tycoon. There are those who earnestly take on the game's challenges, and attempt to build the ultimate theme park. And then there are those who use the game as a sadistic opportunity to construct ...
Simcity Parodies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Simcity Parodies books and related discussion.