A selection of articles related to similar.
Original articles from our library related to the Similar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Similar.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Similar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Similar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GUIDELINE ON SIMILAR BIOLOGICAL MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
- DATE FOR COMING INTO EFFECT. 01 June 2006. KEYWORDS.
- Similar Figures
- Name___________________________________. Period____. Date________________.
- A.A. Guidelines - Cooperating with Court, D.W.I. and Similar Programs
- The purpose of these Guidelines is to assist in reaching an informed group conscience. Cooperating with Court,. D.
- PROFESSIONAL, TECHNICAL, CLERICAL, MECHANICAL AND
- MECHANICAL AND SIMILAR OCCUPATIONS .
- Greenhouses and Similar Structures
- Similar Structures. An Overview. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- JOB FAIRS are similar to speed dating ... you can see if there is a mutual
- By IRIS HERSH Job seekers who take advantage of job fairs can see and be seen by many prospective employers in a single afternoon.
- Bachmann vs. Perry: How similar are they?
- For as similar as Bachmann and Perry are on the issues that will dominate the GOP primaries, it appears Perry is not only outperforming Bachmann in the polls, he's snatching support from her base.
- MOTOGP: Stoner & Spies - Similar Speed, Differing Opinions
- However, despite their similar form, they were of two different opinions concerning the track's surface. Ben Spies, Casey Stoner. Casey Stoner, Ben Spies.
- Hurricane Irene's projected track similar to path of destructive Floyd in 1999
- By Emily Nipps, Times Staff Writer Hurricane Irene's projected path bears an uncanny resemblance to 1999's Hurricane Floyd, which passed by Florida before hitting North Carolina and skimming the eastern seaboard.
Suggested Web Resources
- Similar | Define Similar at Dictionary.com
- having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way: two similar houses. 2. Geometry.
- Similar - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- alike in substance or essentials : corresponding <no two animal habitats are exactly similar — W. H. Dowdeswell>.
- Similar Synonyms, Similar Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for similar at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Similarity (geometry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In particular, similar triangles are triangles that have the same shape and are identical to one another except for scale.
- similar - definition of similar by the Free Online Dictionary
- Related in appearance or nature; alike though not identical. 2. Mathematics Having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
urea commercial production
elevation determining elevation
fire emblem soundtrack midi
kentucky fried chicken controversy
axl rose trivia
dream dictionary shells