A selection of articles related to similarities.
Original articles from our library related to the Similarities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Similarities.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Similarities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Similarities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Gender Similarities Hypothesis - American Psychological
- The Gender Similarities Hypothesis. Janet Shibley Hyde. University of Wisconsin —Madison.
- Particles as surfactants—similarities and differences - ScienceDirect
- This review aims to highlight the similarities and differences in the behaviour of surfactants and particles and includes their adsorption to interfaces, their ...
- Identifying Similarities and Difference
- To Compare is to identify similarities and differences between or among things or ideas. • Classifying involves grouping things into definable categories.
- Similarities and Differences between Female & Male Sex Offenders
- Similarities and Differences Between Female and Male Sexual Offenders. By Monica Applewhite, Ph.D.
- Parallel Worlds: Agile and Waterfall Differences and Similarities
- Parallel Worlds: Agile and Waterfall. Differences and Similarities. M.
Suggested News Resources
- Similarities in fruit fly nervous systems transform view of metamorphosis
- The similarity between adult and larval neurons is due to the internal state of the neuroblasts remaining similar before and after the period of inactivity.
- Before crucial primaries, Hillary Clinton finds common ground with Bernie Sanders
- When Cordes asked Clinton what she can say to voters in manufacturing states who say Sanders has been more consistent on issues like trade, she pointed to their similarities once again. "I say number on the only multinational trade agreement I had a ...
- OU basketball: Christian James has similarities to Buddy Hield
- Christian James and Buddy Hield both have the same 6-foot-4 frame, are listed as being within just four pounds of each other and both sport the same “frohawk” hairstyle. Watching James this season, Hield sees a lot of himself in the freshman guard from ...
- New Hampshire cancer cluster has similarities to childhood cancers in Waycross
- ATLANTA | A cancer cluster recently reported in New Hampshire has striking similarities with a group of cancers in and around Ware County. Both situations involve rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare cancer, and both have struck children. Three childhood cases of ...
- Red Knights facing a team with many similarities
- Pittsburgh City League champion Allderdice got close to playing for a state championship last season but fell short, falling to Martin Luther King in the PIAA Class AAAA semifinals.