A selection of articles related to simon peter.
Original articles from our library related to the Simon Peter. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Simon Peter.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 13:2 And supper being ended, the...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God,...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
Simon Peter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Simon Peter books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Simon Peter - Oude Sporen
- There is a charm and intensity about Simon Peter's character which have in all ... both Simon Peter and the writer have tasted — the volume is now commended.
- SIMON PETER ENCOUNTERS JESUS LUKE 5:1-11 - Urbana
- SIMON PETER ENCOUNTERS JESUS LUKE 5:1-11. For the leader: WHAT'S THE CORE MESSAGE? We may be tempted to avoid Jesus so that we don't have ...
- A Discovery, The Crucified, Simon, Zealots and Essenes
- this Simon is identical with the apostle Peter (AKA Simon and. Simon Peter). Third, I propose that Christianity originated from the zealous Pharisaic-Essene mass ...
- Simon, Whose Surname is Peter - BiblicalStudies.org.uk
- THE apostle Peter is referred to by name I I 8 times in the. Gospels and 70 times ... whose surname is Peter", to distinguish him from Simon the tanner with whom ...
- Matthew, Mark and Peter as Skandalon
- Mark Goodacre, “The Rock on Rocky Ground: Matthew, Mark and Peter as ... Simon becoming Peter to Joseph Ratzinger becoming Benedict XVI. It is the.
Suggested News Resources
- Where's Willy? Why there are so few plays about Shakespeare
- The 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death is being marked by numerous screen and stage productions, but perhaps the most original so far is a play that isn't by Shakespeare and in which he doesn't appear. Peter Whelan's The Herbal Bed, premiered by ...
- Ariodante, Royal College of Music, London — 'Vitality and emotional depth'
- The two sopranos, Sofia Larsson's heartfelt Ginevra and Galina Averina's incisive Dalinda, were well contrasted. Peter Aisher gave notice of a very promising tenor as Lurcanio.
- Times area bowling honor roll
- 589 — Peter Fleck. 580 — Rick Wegler. 575 — Leroy Leabch.
- Living H2O
- (John 21:15 NRSV) When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my lambs.
- Sally Field, Hipster Icon?
- It's not safe, sort of Neil Simon-ish — although I love Neil Simon. And then it does a turn, sometimes right on the heel of it, and goes into tragedy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saint Peter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 64 AD), also known as Simon Peter, Simeon, or Simōn, according to the New Testament, was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ, leaders of the early ...
- What should we learn from the life of Peter (Simon Peter / Cephas)?
- How is understanding the life of Peter valuable to our spiritual growth? ... Answer: Simon Peter, also known as Cephas (John 1:42), was one of the first followers ...
- Apostle Peter Biography: Timeline, Life, and Death
- Peter was originally named Simon. Jesus was the One Who changed Peter's name. Peter means “rock” or literally Petra.
- THE APOSTLE PETER (SIMON) - BiblePath.Com
- It has been said that the apostle Peter was a slender person. He was of a middle size, inclining to tallness, and that his complexion was pale (almost white.) ...
- Topical Bible: Peter
- Peter. (a rock or stone). The original name of this disciple was Simon, i.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Simon Peter Topics
Related searchesworry stone
crime rate world crime rate data
human skeleton function
myall creek massacre significance