Simon Templar The Saint Book Series
A selection of articles related to simon templar the saint book series.
Original articles from our library related to the Simon Templar The Saint Book Series. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Simon Templar The Saint Book Series.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Simon Templar The Saint Book Series is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Simon Templar The Saint Book Series books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Saint - Seasons 3 & 4
- In both his subsequent series, The Persuaders (1971-72), and during his tenure as James Bond (1973-1985) he played those characters as virtually interchangeable with Simon Templar, the Saint.
- Man pranks a life coach who sent him diet advice by accident
- The lengthy message continued: 'You can access Online using your PIN in your Personal Progress Record at the back of your book and I've also sent you an email with a link to our groups Facebook page. Give that a like and you will have loads of support ...
- Monica Bellucci slips into geometric bodycon dress at Paris Sidaction fundraiser
- She's been making the most of her visit to Paris, sitting front row at the Haute Couture shows.
- Head of Ofsted Sir Michael Wilshaw warns Christians to stand up for their faith
- Sir Michael was brought up in a Roman Catholic household in south London in the 1950s and was headteacher of St Bonaventure's Catholic Comprehensive School in Forest Gate, East London, before becoming executive principal of Mossbourne ...
- ISIS fighter Ali Saqr executes his MOTHER in Raqqa after she wanted to escape
- Activists inside Syria have revealed that an ISIS fighter has executed his own mother in Raqqa after he reported her for trying to persuade him to leave the jihadi group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.