A selection of articles related to simpsons rule.
Original articles from our library related to the Simpsons Rule. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Simpsons Rule.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Simpsons Rule is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Simpsons Rule books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story' Recap 1×06: Who's That Lady?
- It was clear from that mashed potatoes scene, which is pretty much confirms the Chekhov's Electric Knife Rule.
- Custody War! Jenelle Demands Ex Pay Her Thousands In Child Support
- Jenelle Evans has been preparing to take her ex Nathan Griffith to court to get full custody of their son Kaiser, who turns 2 in June. But RadarOnline.com has learned that Evans also plans to get Griffith to pay her major child support.
- A Pretty F---ing Complete History Of The F-Word In Movies & Television
- Fox Television Stations, the network's attempt to fight fines imposed after Cher's and Richie's fleeting expletives, goes to the Supreme Court, which rules 5-4 to send the thing back to the lower courts.
- Today in History, March 8
- In 1917, Russia's “February Revolution" (referring to the Old Style calendar) began in Petrograd; the result was the abdication of the Russian monarchy in favor of a provisional government. The U.S.
- Jeremy Corbyn Is Homer Simpson Falling Into A Canyon And Bashing Labour's Head
- This week the battle to protect Corbyn from a coup by Labour MPs begun in earnest after left-wingers unveiled a rule change to ensure party members can vote for him in any new leadership election. So-called moderate' Labour MPs believe that they have ...