- Part 2: The AlDub experience: Millions captivated
- The general confusion and raucous events in AlDub are a throwback to the rib-tickling and humorous situations in the older sinakulo (passion play), komedya and bodabil that also insinuated themselves in the comedies of Dolphy or Ariel Ureta.
- Big kickback on M113 purchase
- Actually, my source at the Joint United States Military Action Group (JUSMAG) in Camp Aguinaldo said the US has donated 114 M113 armored personnel carrier to the Philippine armed forces in 2013.
- Misamis Oriental town gears up for Hinuklog
- It was then the traditional Sinakulo. Through the years, the Sinakulo gained popularity. It was later renamed as Pasyon ni Kristo but was stopped in 1991 for lack of funds.
- Pomp and circumstance
- The sinakulo, dramatized scenes from the life of Christ, were our favorite. They were then held in any available space, on stages that were temporary. In Parañaque, sinakulo were held by fisherfolk on the seashore.
Sinakulo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinakulo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesspectacled bear adaptations
in vitro meat research
breach of contract fundamental breach
incident at honnoji
engine balance carburetor balance
bridgeport connecticut demographics