A selection of articles related to sinclair lewis.
Original articles from our library related to the Sinclair Lewis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sinclair Lewis.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Sinclair Lewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinclair Lewis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sinclair Lewis
- Babbitt by Sinclair Lewis is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University. This Portable. Document file is furnished free and without any charge of any kind.
- Sinclair Lewis' Minnesota boyhood.
- University of Kentucky. This article is a by-product of a longer study of Lewis' life and literary career which the author prepared as a doctoral thesis.
- Harry Sinclair Lewis was born in Sauk Centre, Minnesota, on Feb. 7
- Harry Sinclair Lewis was born in Sauk Centre, Minnesota, on Feb. 7, 1885, the youngest of three brothers.
- Sinclair Lewis the first American writer to win the Nobel Prize
- eSharp Issue 4. Journeys of Discovery. Surviving Modernity: Sinclair Lewis and the 1920s.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-partner denies murdering Julie Dorsett
- Sinclair Lewis, 54, was arrested in Devon in May. He pleaded not guilty to murdering Miss Dorsett of Clapton, east London, at an Old Bailey hearing and was remanded in custody until a trial in January.
- WALTHAMSTOW: Man denies allotment body murder
- Sinclair Lewis, 54, pleaded not guilty at a hearing at the Old Bailey yesterday (Wednesday, August 24). It is alleged he killed mother-of-one Julie Dorsett, 33, and then hid her body in Low Hall Farm Allotments in Bridge Road, Walthamstow.
- Jessica Simpson: Eric Johnson Blazing New Trails for Yalies Everywhere
- I don't know about you, but when I think of notable Yale alumni, I think of people like Sinclair Lewis, Paul Newman, and to a lesser extent, George W. Bush. And then there's Eric Johnson.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sinclair Lewis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harry Sinclair Lewis (February 7, 1885 – January 10, 1951) was an American novelist, short-story writer, and playwright.
- Sinclair Lewis - Autobiography
- Written for acceptance of Nobel Prize in Literature 1930.
- Sinclair Lewis : Biography
- Sinclair Lewis, the son of a doctor, Edwin J. Lewis, was born in Sauk Centre, Minnesota, on 7th February 1885.
- The Sinclair Lewis Society
- The new issue of the Sinclair Lewis Society Newsletter is now out (June 2011). If you'd like a sample copy, e-mail Dr. Sally Parry at separry@ilstu.
- Sinclair Lewis
- Harry Sinclair Lewis was born in Sauk Centre, a prairie village in the heart of Minnesota, as the third son of a country doctor.
Sinclair Lewis Topics
Related searchesbilbao regeneration and renewal
wynton marsalis awards and recognitions
southern california major cities
microchip implant human advantages
leica leica leitz enlargers
martinair code data