Sindhi People History
A selection of articles related to sindhi people history.
Original articles from our library related to the Sindhi People History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sindhi People History.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Sindhi People History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sindhi People History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Pakistan's problem Urdu?
- For lack of viewership, local English-language television channels have closed down but there are dozens of Urdu channels and some Sindhi and Punjabi ones too. Though not yet the official language, Urdu is ...
- For Lucknow, Ram Advani Was A Lot More Than Just A Famous Bookseller
- In an interview, Advani said he used to visit his grandfather's bookshop in Rawalpindi, where he met some of the Punjab's most important people and found them to be “kind without patronizing.” This attracted him to the idea of running a bookshop too.
- What it means to be a mahajir?
- Their dual emotional citizenship is a reality, which is a consequence of the two-nation theory that resulted in the division of the subcontinent, and must be accepted as valid as history cannot be undone. Former mayor to ...
- Mahashiva Ratri : Common festival of all religions
- God SHIVA comes to this world at the end of the cycle of world history, according to Rig Veda (1-161-14). ... And when He comes He will prove to the people of the world that they are wrong about what is right, and about God's judgment … ...
- On being Indo-Caribbean
- How do I explain that I have quite literally been robbed of my own history by colonizers who transported my ancestors from India to the Caribbean as indentured servants? That because of forced migration, so much of my ancestors' culture was lost and ...