- sinensis , -e As a species name, means “native to China.” For example, China tea , Camellia sinensis, is native to China but is now.
- Chinese Mitten Crab - Eriocheir sinensis
- Chinese Mitten Crab - Eriocheir sinensis. The Chinese mitten crab was first reported in San Francisco Estuary in 1992 and is only established in. California.
- Eriocheir sinensis
- Eriocheir sinensis. Chinese mitten crab. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION.
- Celtis sinensis Japanese Hackberry
- Fact Sheet ST-142. November 1993. Celtis sinensis.
- Dino-era Mammal the "Jurassic Mother" of Us All?
- Named the "Jurassic mother from China" (Juramaia sinensis), the newfound fossil species is the earliest known ancestor of placental mammals—animals, such as humans, that give birth to relatively mature, live young—according to a new study.
- 'Jurassic Mother' Replaces 'Dawn Mother' as Mankind's Oldest Relative
- Named, Juramaia sinensis, or the "Jurassic mother from China", the fossil of the small shrew-like animal was unearthed in China's northeast Liaoning Province, which has produced many amazing fossils in recent years.
- Flowering shrubs add color to garden throughout summer
- Three shrubs with a much shorter blooming period but which bloom in the heat of summer are Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus syriacus), hardy hibiscus (H. moscheutos varieties) and tropical hibiscus (H. rosa-sinensis varieties).
- Pharmacological effects of Radix Angelica Sinensis (Danggui) on cerebral
- Radix Angelica Sinensis, the dried root of Angelica sinensis (Danggui), is a herb used in Chinese medicine to enrich blood, promote blood circulation and modulate the immune system.
- Gumamela hybrid named after Villar
- The new variety is called Hibiscus rosa-sinensis 'Cynthia A. Villar'.
- Camellia sinensis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Camellia sinensis is the species of plant whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce Chinese tea.
- Clonorchis sinensis — NEJM
- Apr 17, 2008 Images in Clinical Medicine from The New England Journal of Medicine — Clonorchis sinensis.
- PLANTS Profile for Miscanthus sinensis (Chinese silvergrass
- A PLANTS profile of Miscanthus sinensis (Chinese silvergrass) from the USDA PLANTS database.
Sinensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinensis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvicksburg mississippi geography
list of shock sites pillowfight
shreveport louisiana history
ananda marga teachings