- Microwave-assisted synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Origanum majorana
- Silver nanoparticles (SNPs) play important role in the field of optics and electronics and also as a novel antibacterial agents.
- Pricey tea turns into a growing niche crop
- BROOKHAVEN, Miss. — After Hurricane Katrina wiped out his timber 11 years ago, Jason McDonald wanted a crop less susceptible to Mississippi's potentially powerful storms. Low maintenance was also a priority.
- Top 10 health benefits of drinking tea
- On top of that, studies have shown teas can help protect your teeth and your heart, as well as possibly even helping to stave off cancer. Which type of tea you drink can make a difference.
- Wild Green Yonder: Camellias charm Southern gardens
- The Garden's Hofheimer Camellia Garden hosts a species bed that includes Camellia sinensis among many others. Green tea is made from the tender young leaves of C. sinensis.
- Teen Suffers Liver Damage From Chinese Green Tea With Camellia Sinensis For
- The doctors concluded Camellia sinensis, a shrub whose leaves are used to produce tea, is at the root of her liver damage. Green tea has been linked to liver damage, where people become ill after ingesting tea leaf powder or tea extracts like diet pills.
Sinensis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinensis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.