Singapore River History
A selection of articles related to singapore river history.
Original articles from our library related to the Singapore River History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Singapore River History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Singapore River History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Singapore River History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Henderson comics professor to speak at art guild
- Randy Duncan, professor of communication at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, will discuss these art forms during a meeting of the Caddo River Art Guild at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Arkadelphia Arts Center, 625 Main St.
- The thrill of walking the line
- Singapore has announced a master plan to turn a former British colonial railway into a 24km park, 10 times longer than the High Line's 2.45km.
- Singapore is 'still the most expensive city in the world'
- The results of the Economist Intelligence Unit's annual report on the world's expensive cities are in, and Singapore has been crowned with the title for the third year in a row.
- Spieth looking to dial back the expectations
- Spieth was 30-under par at Kapalua - the second-lowest score to par in PGA Tour history for a 72-hole tournament - and headed overseas ready to conquer the world. He tied for fifth in Abu Dhabi and was runner-up in the Singapore Open. That wasn't bad.
- Why size should matter to all of us
- It's dusk on the river, the magic time when the ugly old vinegar-brown fish-road turns romantic navy, on a Friday night when the CBD suits and high-heeled herd migrate from office towers to the riverside bars to get suitably sloshed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.