A selection of articles related to singers.
Original articles from our library related to the Singers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Singers.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Meaning "the House of Horus". In early times seen as the sky-goddess and mother of Horus, in the New Kingdom she was merged with Isis to become the same deity. Already in the Old Kingdom her cult center seems to have been in Dendera. During the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Singers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Singers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- WATCH: The Irish Adele singers performed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and got a
- Ronan Scolard and Glenn Murphy chat to Ellen De Generes on her chat show. Photo: The Ellen De Generes Show. The Irish duo, who became internet sensations after a video of them performing a medley of Adele's songs went viral, performed on the Ellen ...
- Singers steal the limelight at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- TODAY's leg of a popular music festival saw children take to the stage to enchant audience with some vocal classics. The day kicked off with some fantastic performances of Disney classes from today's youngest singers.
- The Voice 2016: 5 N.J. singers advance to battle round in banner year
- New Jersey singers have made it to the finals of "The Voice" twice, but no one has ever taken home the grand prize. With five Garden State performers in the top 48, this may be our year. As the battle rounds begin, here's a look at our contingent: ...
- Karmin Singers Amy & Nick Got Married!
- Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, the singer-songwriters that make up the pop group Karmin, are now a married couple! The news was revealed after Amy changed her name on her Twitter profile to Amy Noonan. She also tweeted, “Me & the hubby ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Famous Pop Singers | Famous Birthdays
- Learn about the most famous Pop Singers including Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and many more.
- Famous Singers - Biography.com
- There are seemingly countless genres of music to inspire and connect people. Discover old favorites and new music stars when you explore our famous singers ...
- Singing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of tonality, rhythm, the use of sustained tones and a variety of vocal techniques. A person who sings is called a singer or vocalist. Singers perform music (arias, recitatives, songs, etc.
- 100 Greatest Singers - Rolling Stone
- Dec 2, 2010 For me, Bob Dylan and Patti Smith, just to mention two, are superb singers by any measure I could ever care about — expressivity, surprise, ...
- Michael Jackson - 100 Greatest Singers | Rolling Stone
- "Prince is the boldest black singer in postmodern music, hands down," says Roots drummer Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson. "His voice has multiple personalities, ...
Related searchescalvin and hobbes art and academia
union for rebirthsankarist movement
dream symbol nose
labor theory of property
alternative medicine terminology s