A selection of articles related to singing.
Original articles from our library related to the Singing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Singing.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Singing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Singing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A review of The Singing Neanderthals: The Origins of Music
- Evolutionary Psychology human-nature.com/ep – 2005. 3: 375-380.
- Singing Voice Analysis/Synthesis
- The singing voice is the oldest and most variable of musical instruments.
- Sakatah Singing Hills State Trail
- MAP EXPLANATION. Facilities. Paved (Asphalt).
- Sight-singing Solfege
- “Sight-singing” simply means singing a piece of written music - at first sight - without the develop, by training with one of several sight-singing techniques.
- Singing Wind Directions Color...
- Directions to the Singing Wind Book Shop. Singing Wind. Book Shop.
Suggested News Resources
- Gospel-singing contest set for Houma
- Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes have seen their share of singing competitions in the last two weeks.
- Festival crowds singing in the rain
- The soggy bank holiday weather is set to continue with more downpours expected to drench holidaymakers and festival-goers up and down the country.
- Singing karaoke's praises
- By Bailey Loosemore You'll hear your name called and wonder, "Why couldn't I finish one more drink? I swear there were three other people before me.
- Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush to Hit Stores - Two Songs
- There is something else, though, that would make a great gift—especially as a stocking stuffer: Bieber's new Singing Toothbrush! The Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush by Brush Buddies is really cool.
- Fans turn out to celebrate life of Roy Rogers
- The 82-year-old Victorville resident started collecting memorabilia of the singing cowboy when he was 13, and in his life has amassed 72 scrapbooks of photos, articles and other mementos.
Suggested Web Resources
- Singing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm.
- 11 years old singing like INSANE - YouTube
- Mar 18, 2007 11 years old singing like INSANE. All Singing Vids (1 hr 12 mins)by kidrauhl PLAYLIST24 videos · Thumbnail 5:16. Add to.
- Singing | Facebook
- Singing - Description: Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm.
- Singing News
- Singing News, the leading Southern Gospel music magazine, features Southern Gospel lyrics, radio, news, Christian concerts, songs, artists, and more.
- A Brief History of Singing
- For as Paul Bekker pointed out in his book, The Changing Opera, "...the singing voice is the root from which the opera has sprouted and grown...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.