Single Origin Hypothesis
A selection of articles related to single origin hypothesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Single Origin Hypothesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Single Origin Hypothesis.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Single Origin Hypothesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Single Origin Hypothesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prosodic focus with post-focus compression: Single or Multiple Origin?
- The testing of this single origin hypothesis may help to highlight language contact as a major mechanism of language change that has been underrated. 1.
- A Reanalysis of the Origin of Modern Humans Using the
- Proponents of the single-origin hypothesis (Cann et al., 1987; Stringer and Andrews,.
- Where did New Zealand English come from
- Some have argued for a single origin hypothesis.
- Single origin of Malagasy Carnivora from an African ancestor
- family Viverridae is paraphyletic17 and, contrary to long-held beliefs, does not contain any Malagasy species.
Suggested News Resources
- Xpress Reviews: Nonfiction | First Look at New Books, March 2, 2012
- Stringer, a leading proponent of the recent single-origin hypothesis or “Out of Africa” theory, continues to support that model with some modifications.
Suggested Web Resources
- Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free
- The hypothesis that humans have a single origin (monogenesis) was published in Charles Darwin's Descent of Man (1871).
- Category:Recent single origin hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free
- Category:Recent single origin hypothesis.
- Recent single-origin hypothesis
- The single-origin hypothesis (or Out-of-Africa model) is one of two accounts of the origin of anatomically modern humans, Homo sapiens.
- Recent single origin hypothesis - Familypedia
- Map of early human migrations according to mitochondrial population geneticsAdded by PhloxBot In pal.