- How to sneeze in Japanese. LOL (or, as they say in Indonesia, wkwkwk)
- This, she said, was the ostentatious melodrama she wanted at her funeral. Even as her casket made its way down the aisle, it was hard not to grin at the ludicrous thought of Streep, in full character, solemnly accepting the challenge.
- Nepali English
- Perhaps every non-native speaker of English experiences that s/he speaks hybridized English. It is far more distinct from English spoken by natives. With its global spread, English has undergone the natural process of hybridization, nativization and ...
- Shapes of English
- With the emergent varieties of Englishes such as Spanglish (Spanish English), Singlish (Singaporean English), Franglais (French English), Japlish (Japanese English), the often revered standard varieties — mostly from the inner circle English (i.
- What's with the global
- Suffice it to say that people from the inner circle might not understand it and may want to consult a dictionary to decode the messages being conveyed in Singlish. ...
Singlish Phonology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Singlish Phonology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Singlish Phonology Topics
Related searchesantony flew biography
dream interpretation inheritance
iga nephropathy prognosis
politics of brazil suffrage
winx club merchandising