- Academia Sinica president lays low in inside trading affair
- Sources allege that Wong felt no further comments were necessary and that previous statements made by the Academia Sinica provided "ample explanation," the media outlet reported.
- Parole for Academia Sinica tax evaders
- The Taipei District Prosecutors' Office yesterday announced that it has put 225 suspects — doctors and Academia Sinica researchers — who confessed to tax evasion on parole, while it would proceed with charges against 27 others.
- Crucial astronomy finding announced by Academia Sinica
- Academia Sinica yesterday announced what it called a revolutionary astronomical finding: that young stars might gain mass through a series of violent episodes, not through a steady accumulation, as previously believed.
- On the hunt for a mystery planet
- “There's a whole chunk of the Solar System we don't fully understand,” says Meg Schwamb, a planetary astronomer at the Academia Sinica in Taipei. “It's one of the last unexplored territories.” Which is why Sheppard and Trujillo are out looking.
- Young Stars May Feast Frantically, Grow Chaotically, New Study Shows
- "We suggest a previously unrecognized evolutionary stage in the formation of stars and protoplanetary disks," study lead author Hauyu Baobab Liu, an astronomer at the Academia Sinica Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics in Taipei, Taiwan, told ...
Sinica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjuly 6th
mandalay resort group history
environmental impact assessment
storage area network benefits
mercian anglo-saxon alphabet
westport connecticut history