- Top 10 Fastest Dinosaurs
- Many dinosaurs had a need for speed, according to new research that is helping paleontologists figure out how fast, or slow, dinos once moved.
- New four-winged dino fossil has longest feathers to date, but how did it fly?
- A drawing of the theropod dinosaur Sinornithoides youngi. A new Changyuraptor yangi fossil discovered in China may be instrumental to learning more about early flight by dinosaurs, as well as the missing link between birds and dinosaurs. (Photo : John ...
- How Did Dinosaurs Sleep?
- Gao and colleagues also point out that a specimen of another troodontid found in the Cretaceous rock of Mongolia, Sinornithoides youngi, was found in the same sort of sleeping position.
- Did Velociraptor and Archaeopteryx climb trees? Claws and climbing in birds
- The Cretaceous troodontid Sinornithoides did likewise (Birn-Jeffery et al. 2012).
- "Sleeping Dragon" Fossil May Link Dinosaurs, Birds
- Sues and Philip Currie, curator of dinosaurs at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Alberta, Canada, point out that an incomplete troodontid skeleton from Mongolia, Sinornithoides, was discovered in 1994 in a similar pose. "Overall, I think [Mei long] is a very ...
Sinornithoides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinornithoides books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheschlorpromazine veterinary uses
cmyk color model
cabo rojo puerto rico history
mtr history of the mtr