- Top 10 Fastest Dinosaurs
- Many dinosaurs had a need for speed, according to new research that is helping paleontologists figure out how fast, or slow, dinos once moved.
- New four-winged dino fossil has longest feathers to date, but how did it fly?
- A drawing of the theropod dinosaur Sinornithoides youngi. A new Changyuraptor yangi fossil discovered in China may be instrumental to learning more about early flight by dinosaurs, as well as the missing link between birds and dinosaurs. (Photo : John ...
- How Did Dinosaurs Sleep?
- Gao and colleagues also point out that a specimen of another troodontid found in the Cretaceous rock of Mongolia, Sinornithoides youngi, was found in the same sort of sleeping position.
- Did Velociraptor and Archaeopteryx climb trees? Claws and climbing in birds
- The Cretaceous troodontid Sinornithoides did likewise (Birn-Jeffery et al. 2012).
- "Sleeping Dragon" Fossil May Link Dinosaurs, Birds
- Sues and Philip Currie, curator of dinosaurs at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Alberta, Canada, point out that an incomplete troodontid skeleton from Mongolia, Sinornithoides, was discovered in 1994 in a similar pose. "Overall, I think [Mei long] is a very ...
Sinornithoides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sinornithoides books and related discussion.