- Bronze Age DNA Gives Clues to How Modern Eurasia Was Formed
- Later, about 4,000 years ago, the Sintashta culture (also known as the Sintashta-Petrovka or Sintashta-Arkaim culture) evolved in the Caucasus. The culture's sophisticated new weapons and chariots were rapidly expanding across Europe. The area east of ...
- Remains of Woman with Alien-like, Elongated Skull Found in Russia
- In those days, it was a settlement of the Sintashta-Petrovka culture and covered an area of about 20,000 square meters (about 215,000 square feet). Discovered in 1987, the settlement comprised a central square surrounded by dwellings. Walls designed to ...
- The Horse, the Wheel, and Language, by David W Anthony
- horse-wheel-language This is a fascinating study into the origins of Indo-European languages and how they are related to the domestication of the horse, and the invention of the wheel. About half the world's population speak such languages. There have ...
- Découverte d'un crâne de femme en forme d'alien en Russie
- Le crâne date de 2000 ans, mais le site archéologique d'Arkaim date de 4000 ans. À cette époque, c'était un village de la culture Sintashta-Petrovka qui couvrait une superficie de 20 000 mètres carrés.
- Le costruzioni e gli oggetti piu' misteriosi mai scoperti nel mondo
- I "viaggi" nello spazio, le tecniche per la costruzione dei grattacieli, quelle per la clonazione di un organismo vivente sono soltanto alcune delle recenti conquiste scientifiche della specie umana.
Sintashta Petrovka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sintashta Petrovka books and related discussion.