A selection of articles related to sioux bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Sioux Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sioux Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Sioux Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sioux Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LBH BIBLIOGRAPHY “3 INDIAN VETS OF CUSTER MASSACRE TO
- Blish, Helen H. A PICTOGRAPHIC HISTORY OF THE OGLALA SIOUX. .
- 1 Bibliography: Books on American Indians for Children The
- Minnesota River and are sometimes known as Eastern Sioux. Their traditional culture reflected both the prairie and woodlands.
- 1 Amanda Breu Research Bibliography Award Senior Thesis – HIST
- The bibliography of Soldier, Settler, and Sioux: Fort Ridgely and the Minnesota River. Valley, 1853-1867 by Paul N.
- USFWS, June 29, 2009. 2pp. BIBLIOGRAPHY for Panel Little Sioux, Iowa, and Miami, Missouri 2006–07: U.
- An Annotated Bibliography of Aboriginal Language Resources in
- in the development of The Way We Speak: An Annotated Bibliography of Aboriginal Language .. Available from: Niji Mahkwa School, Sioux Valley School, St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sioux: Bibliography — Infoplease.com
- Bibliography. See R. H.
- Sioux Bibliography | RM.com ®
- Sioux Bibliography articles, reference materials. Need more on Sioux Bibliography? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Sioux Bibliography roots.
- Dakota Conflict/ Sioux Uprising: Bibliography and Links
- U. S. Army, Military Commission, Sioux War Trials 1862; Trial Transcripts; File P1423, Minnesota Historical Society, St.
- Sioux — FactMonster.com
- Sioux: The Sioux Today - The Sioux Today In Feb., 1973, about 200 supporters, mostly Sioux, of the American Indian Movement ...
- American Horse Biography - life, children, story, death, young, son
- World Biography » A-An » American Horse Biography American Horse was a Sioux chief during the Lakota Wars of the 1860s and 1870s.