Sioux Yankton Yanktonai
A selection of articles related to sioux yankton yanktonai.
Original articles from our library related to the Sioux Yankton Yanktonai. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sioux Yankton Yanktonai.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Sioux Yankton Yanktonai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sioux Yankton Yanktonai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- William Brotherton: Now, they're coming for the Vikings nickname
- And what about "Dakota," which reportedly means friend or ally in the Yankton-Yanktonai and Santee dialects of the Lakota Sioux? By the way, there are many American Indians who support the Redskins name; and of course, many more loved the name ...
- Lakota: Talking The Talk At USD
- The Lakota language is one of the three major dialects of the Sioux language. The others are two dialects of Dakota: Eastern Dakota (Santee-Sisseton) and Western Dakota (Yankton-Yanktonai). According to the “Rising Voices” film's website, the Dakota ...
- Tongue-tied: Dakota and Lakota are still mutually intelligible, linguists say
- “These include: Stoney (Nakota; in Alberta), Assiniboine (Nakota; in Saskatchewan and northern Montana), as well as three major dialects that group into Santee-Sisseton (Eastern Dakota), Yankton and Yanktonai (Central Dakota), and Lakota (the western ...
- Bill Clinton Gives Nod to American Indian STEM Program
- Kristen Tucker, a middle school reading, geography and American history teacher at the Yankton Sioux Tribe's Marty Indian School, said, “Problem-based learning is a great strategy for Native American students, in fact, for all students. ...
- Wednesday marks anniversary of Dakota War hangings
- That mass hanging was the culmination of the 1862 Dakota War, also known as the Dakota Conflict, the Sioux Uprising of 1862, and Little Crow's War, among other names. The executions were held after weeks of .....
Sioux Yankton Yanktonai Topics
Related searchessamson samsons life
pyramid ancient monuments
jeopardy theme song