- Iranian PET preform producer adds Sipa XForm 500 machines to boost production
- Iran's largest producer of PET preforms is banking on Italy's Sipa (Vittorio Veneto), a provider of container manufacturing and filling technology, to achieve success in its latest round of expansion.
- Athena-Sipa agreement expires
- Updated — The three-year machinery development and mold making agreement has ended between Athena Automation Ltd. and Sipa SpA. Athena is Robert Schad's Vaughan, Ontario-based company that makes PET preform injection molding machines.
- Why SIPA board go to Singapore
- SOLOMON Islands Ports Authority's (SIPA) newly appointed board chairman says their trip last week to Singapore was to learn how that country manages its airline service.
- SICCI urges SIPA to focus on reform
- THE The Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SICCI) welcomes the news report about the decision made by Solomon Islands Attorney General, James Apaniai, that the Solomon Islands Ports Authority (SIPA) has breached the SIPA Act by ...
- Khosh Form ups the pace of preform production with 7 SIPA XFORM 500s
- Iran's largest producers of PET preforms is banking on SIPA in its latest round of expansion. Khosh Form, which has operations in the cities of Mashhad (Khosh Form Toos) and Qazvin (Khosh Form Caspian), has, other than 10 different Husky machines, ...
Sipa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sipa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
lublin famous people
violence in sports parental violence