A selection of articles related to sir griflet.
Original articles from our library related to the Sir Griflet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sir Griflet.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 43
- Chapter 43 43:1 And the famine was sore in the land. 43:2 And it came to pass, when they had eaten up the corn which they had brought out of Egypt, their father said unto them, Go again, buy us a little food. 43:3 And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt...
New Testament >> Matthew
Sir Griflet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sir Griflet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- This e-book is courtesy of RealArmorOfGod.com http://www
- and Sir Lucas the butler. And when Sir Key saw Sir Griflet unhorsed and on foot, he rode against King.
- Le Morte d'Arthur BOOK I CHAPTER I
- Jan 21, 2004 <18>was Duke Corneus' son, and Sir Griflet, that was the son of.
- The Book of Sir Tristram
- Sir Gaheris, and the King of an Hundred Knights, and Sir Griflet, and Sir Sagramore le.
Suggested News Resources
- The Death of King Arthur
- “He charged forward and caught one of the kings with his spear, killing him instantly. Gawain galloped out and gave the second king such a stroke that he fell dead to the ground.
Suggested Web Resources
- Griflet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sir Griflet /ˈɡrɪflɨt/ (also called Girflet, Jaufre) is a Knight of the Round Table in Arthurian legend.
- Sir Griflet, le Fise de Dieu - employees.org
- Sir Griflet le Fise de Dieu ("the Son of God") Griflet entered the Arthurian stage early in the first act.
- Chapter 23 - U-High
- The Knight thought that he had slain Sir Griflet when he knocked him to the ground.
- Le Morte d'Arthur BOOK I CHAPTER XIV
- When Sir Kay saw Griflet on foot, he rode on King Nentres and smote him down, and led his horse unto Sir Griflet, and horsed him again.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.