A selection of articles related to sir kay.
Original articles from our library related to the Sir Kay. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sir Kay.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 43
- Chapter 43 43:1 And the famine was sore in the land. 43:2 And it came to pass, when they had eaten up the corn which they had brought out of Egypt, their father said unto them, Go again, buy us a little food. 43:3 And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt...
New Testament >> Matthew
Sir Kay is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sir Kay books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Harry Koostra - Sir Kay.cdr
- “SIR KAY” FOR MR HARRY KOOSTRA. 19 Carisbrooke Drive. Nottingham NG3 5DS.
- Do's and Don't's of Building a Large Metro Ethernet Network
- Service Offering – Triple Play Services. • Data. – Layer 2 VPNs.
- The Axe of Albion
- Sir Kay. Sir Gareth. Sir Tristram.
- Dialogue Sample from YOUNG KING ARTHUR Copyright © 1998
- [LADY LIONORS has refused SIR RUMWALD's invitation to her family to visit London where a tournament will be held to decide the next king. Her sons,.
- The Taker and the Keeper
- When Sir Kay discovered that he had left his sword behind, Arthur went to get him a sword that was embedded in a stone.
Suggested News Resources
- Brothers in modern take on legend of King Arthur
- Kenny and Rory Giles, from Sovereign Close, play Sir Lancelot and Sir Kay in a production of The Quest, which involves young adults aged 16 to 25 from across the region.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sir Kay | King Arthur & The Knights of the Round Table
- Sir Kay was the son of Ector (Ectorious) and the foster brother of King Arthur.
- EBK: Arthurian Literature: Sir Kay
- Sir Kay was King Arthur's foster-brother. With Sir Bedivere, he killed the Giant of St. Michael's Mount.
- Sir Kay: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- May 17, 2005 Sir Kay was Arthur's foster brother and his earliest companion as well as among the first to support Arthur's cause.
- Sir Kay
- Sir Kay is always described as King Arthur's seneschal (an official in charge of domestic arrangements in the medieval household and overseer of the servants).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.