Sir Military Use
A selection of articles related to sir military use.
Original articles from our library related to the Sir Military Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sir Military Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Sir Military Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sir Military Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why you shouldn't ask questions like a White House reporter
- Davis showed us how a good reporter sometimes uses closed-ended questions in October when Vice President Joe Biden was toying with a White House run, peppering him with questions aimed at eliciting a "yes" or "no" answer. "Mr. Vice President ...
- WTH?! Russia is Looking to Enlist Dolphins 'With Perfect Teeth' for Military
- The reason why isn't detailed, but the request makes just about as much sense as using dolphins for war in the first place.
- Sir George Martin, Beatles producer, dead at 90
- (CNN) Sir George Martin, the music producer whose collaboration with the Beatles helped redraw the boundaries of popular music, died Tuesday, according to his management company. He was 90. Martin died "peacefully at home" in England, .....
- US Soldier To Donald Trump: 'Hell No, Sir'
- In last week's Republican primary debate, Donald Trump used the same veiled threat toward the military if it refused his unlawful orders to torture captured terrorists and target their families. He repeatedly insisted that they—we—would do what he said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.