- Faith Forum: Is the concept of 'filial piety' still valid today?
- Filial piety puts parents' needs over self, spouse and children; we believe primary loyalty belongs to spouse: “a man [shall] leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife” (Genesis 2:24).
- 10 reasons you can't be a Christian and vote for Donald Trump
- (Sirach 7:24). In a 2006 interview with Rolling Stone, when asked about the idea of his daughter posing for Playboy, Trump replied, “I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.
- Bible on Invocation of Angels & Saved Human Beings
- Genesis 32:24-29 And Jacob was left alone; and a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day.
- St. Jerome's Deuterocanon “Anomalies”
-  Sirach is both rejected and quoted as Scripture,  although it is formally quoted  and occasionally used without qualification.  Wisdom is also occasionally formally quoted.
- Sacrifice of the Mass & Hebrews 8 (vs. James White)
-  e;gguoj is a hapax legomena in the NT, appearing only in the Apocryphal books of Sirach and 2 Maccabees prior to this. It has semantic connections to ...
Sirach 24 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sirach 24 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sirach 24 Topics
dream analysis underwater
budd-chiari syndrome pathophysiology
dr donald schnell
d w griffith achievements