- According to the Roman poets Virgil (Aeneid, book v.864) and Ovid, the Sirenum scopuli were three small rocky islands where the Sirens of Greek mythology ...
- Atlantis to Eden: 5 fantasy islands that really exist (sort of)
- The deadly seductresses were rumored to inhabit a small craggy island known as the "Sirenum scopuli.
- The Untouchable Instrument
- Dutch soloist Thοrwald Jørgensen, “one of the most important exponents of classical music on the theremin”, will perform the Concerto for Theremin (1945) by Cyprus-born composer Anis Fuleihan and Victor Herbiet's Sirenum Scopuli, which Jorgensen ...
- Introducing the theremin
- Both concerts will include performances of the Concerto for Theremin by the Cyprus-born composer Anis Fuleihan and Victor Herbiet's Sirenum Scopuli. These two works will be framed by two of Leroy Anderson's most entertaining short pieces, namely Plink ...
- La Isla de las Sirenas
- “Las sirenum scopuli son rocas afiladas a sólo un paso del lado sur de la isla”, escribió. Para apoyar esta teoría, en la Piccola Marina de la isla se encuentra el Scoglio delle Sirene, o roca de las sirenas.
- One event in the story describes Odysseus and his crew approaching the islands of Sirenum Scopuli, which was inhabited by Sirens: ancient creatures which lured unwitting and sea-weary sailors towards their beautiful voices, leading them to wreck on the ...
Sirenum Scopuli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sirenum Scopuli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sirenum Scopuli Topics
Related searchesbear community origins and behavior
steve de shazer
cradle of filth line-up
moors murders lesley ann downey