A selection of articles related to sisters.
Original articles from our library related to the Sisters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sisters.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
New Testament >> Luke
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
Sisters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sisters books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fighting Between Brothers and Sisters
- How children get along as brothers and sisters is one of the most important ways of learning about caring, sharing, and give-and-take.
- Pacific Sisters with Disabilities:
- acific Sisters with Disabilities: at the Intersection of Discrimination. 1 .
- hair care book
- Hair Care Tips for. Sisters On The Move. Feeling Fit and Looking Fine.
Suggested News Resources
- Madeline Rockwell, 62, takes final vows as a Sister of Mercy
- Sister Madeline Rockwell, left, is congratulated by Sister Mary Bernarde Entress after Rockwell took her final vows during a Mass at the Mercy Center in Brighton.
- Barefoot Golfer Wins $10000 Paid for by Hole in One Insurance Program
- Big Brother Big Sisters of Siouxland, Iowa charity golf tournament raises lots of money, barefoot golfer wins $10000 paid for by hole in one insurance company National Hole-In-One Association.
- St. Louis Ranked 10th Nationwide in Volunteer Rate
- Organizations such as Big Brothers Big Sisters thank the volunteers who make their mission possible. As Big Brothers and Big Sisters, volunteers give their Littles an amazing gift simply by offering them their friendship.
- Seeking little sister 20 years after losing mom in Happy Land Social Club fire
- BY Tanyanika Samuels Shavonne Walbey, 25, the daughter of a victim of the Happy Land Social Club fire, with a photo of her sister, Dovonne Walbey, whom she's searched for since 1990.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters seeks high school mentors
- Rockland — Big Brothers Big Sisters of Midcoast Maine is looking for high school and college students interested in serving as big brothers and big sisters at its school-based mentoring sites for the upcoming school year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sisters Night Club
- Restaurant and bar. Photos, menus, events and contact details.
- IMDb - Sisters (TV Series 1991–1996)
- Created by Ron Cowen, Daniel Lipman. Directed by John Sacret Young. With Swoosie Kurtz, Patricia Kalember, Sela Ward, Elizabeth Hoffman.
- Sisters (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sisters is a television drama which aired on NBC for six seasons, from 1991 to 1996.
- Sisters Oregon Guide - Visit Sisters in beautiful Central Oregon
- Sisters Oregon events, recreation, art galleries, dining and accommodations.
- Sister Quotes, Sayings about Sisters and Siblings
- Sep 20, 2010 Quotations about sisters and siblings, from The Quote Garden.
volga tatars mir tatars
dennis skinner quotes
reality therapy core ideas