A selection of articles related to sistrum.
Original articles from our library related to the Sistrum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sistrum.
- Egyptian Mid-Day Ritual
- Although many morning and evening rituals have come down to us, only the information that there existed Mid-Day Rituals has survived. This mid-day ritual was created from both ancient texts and my own writing. Altar cloth color: Light Blue, because of its...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Sistrum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sistrum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Seattle Pacific University
- Homemade Sistrum. A sistrum is a type of rattle with jingling metal disks threaded on rods.
- The LGBT News
- May 20, 2011 Sistrum's New CD, Dancing Naked at the Edge of can support Sistrum and be a part of the next Concert.
Suggested News Resources
- Sistrum has something else to sing about these days
- That's exactly what Sistrum-Lansing Women's Chorus did to win the Joy of Music citation, an honorable recognition from The American Prize for Sistrum's “Dancing Naked at the Edge of Dawn” CD.
- 'Egyptian Relics, Replicas and Revivals'
- Also featured is a model of a boat from more than 3600 years ago; bronze statues of the gods Amun-Re, Osiris and Isis; an ancient musical instrument called a sistrum; jewelry; an ancient stool; and a painted coffin head.
- Interview: Skiddle Delves Behind the scenes at Manchester Techno Night Content
- For the party with us we will also have Sistrum Records boss Patrice Scott from Detroit (naturally!) and local heroes Thomson from Freerange Records, Hudd Traxx and Development and his DJing partner Chris Feinmann who was also a Development resident.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sistrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sistrum (plural: sistrums, sistra) is a musical instrument of the percussion family, chiefly associated with ancient Iraq and Egypt.
- Sistrum - Lansing Women's Chorus - Welcome
- Sistrum's New CD, Dancing Naked at the Edge of Dawn Purchase it directly here. Available soon on iTunes! iTunes.
- Star Sound Technologies - Sistrum Platforms
- SISTRUM PLATFORMS™ bold new approach surpasses current standards by opening up futuristic horizons for platform technologies.
- Kemetic How-To Guide: How to Play a Sistrum - YouTube
- Apr 29, 2010 There seems to be very little in the way of video here on Youtube for Egyptian Pagans/Kemetics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesinstitute of noetic sciences
primus transformers history
umbilicus human anatomy