- India my Janmabhoomi, Nepal Karmabhoomi: Newly-elected NC treasurer Sita Devi
- Newly-elected Nepali Congress treasurer, Sita Devi Yadav, said on Wednesday her election is a 'fitting honour' to martyrs. Though born in India, I have worked in Nepal, she said, describing Nepal as her Karmasthan (Karmabhoomi).
- SITA predicts seamless self-service travel over the next three years
- Over the next three years, passengers will enjoy seamless self-service with airlines and at airports as the “Internet of Things” (IoT) comes to travel, according to IT provider SITA's latest industry report, “The Future is Connected.
- Sita McIntosh appointed chair of Tonic Theatre
- Lucy Kerbel, director of Tonic, said McIntosh would bring to the role “knowledge of the business, a passion for great theatre and an infectious energy”.
- How the Ramayana in Persian became a romance as well as a heroic saga without Sita
- (It) is useful to briefly survey the two earliest retellings: Sad Allah Masih Panipati's Dastan-i Ram u Sita (Tale of Ram and Sita), also known as Ramayan-i Masih, and Giridhardas's Ramayan.
- Sita's ' jumla-nomics' jab at Modi govt
- New Delhi, March 8: CPM general secretary Sitaram Yechury today mocked the government's economic policy as " jumla-nomics", borrowing from BJP president Amit Shah's vocabulary. Shah had last year used the word " jumla" (figure of speech) to describe ...
Sita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sita books and related discussion.