- India my Janmabhoomi, Nepal Karmabhoomi: Newly-elected NC treasurer Sita Devi
- Newly-elected Nepali Congress treasurer, Sita Devi Yadav, said on Wednesday her election is a 'fitting honour' to martyrs. Though born in India, I have worked in Nepal, she said, describing Nepal as her Karmasthan (Karmabhoomi).
- SITA predicts seamless self-service travel over the next three years
- Over the next three years, passengers will enjoy seamless self-service with airlines and at airports as the “Internet of Things” (IoT) comes to travel, according to IT provider SITA's latest industry report, “The Future is Connected.
- Sita McIntosh appointed chair of Tonic Theatre
- Lucy Kerbel, director of Tonic, said McIntosh would bring to the role “knowledge of the business, a passion for great theatre and an infectious energy”.
- How the Ramayana in Persian became a romance as well as a heroic saga without Sita
- (It) is useful to briefly survey the two earliest retellings: Sad Allah Masih Panipati's Dastan-i Ram u Sita (Tale of Ram and Sita), also known as Ramayan-i Masih, and Giridhardas's Ramayan.
- Sita's ' jumla-nomics' jab at Modi govt
- New Delhi, March 8: CPM general secretary Sitaram Yechury today mocked the government's economic policy as " jumla-nomics", borrowing from BJP president Amit Shah's vocabulary. Shah had last year used the word " jumla" (figure of speech) to describe ...
Sita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.