- 'Ordinary boy' helps thousands
- "I left Fiji in 1987 just before the coup not by choice but I was married prior to that, my wife was in NZ and wrote to Sitiveni Rabuka to release me and I left straight after the first coup," he proudly shared.
- Former Fiji PM Sitiveni Rabuka says comments on potential Muslim backlash over
- Fiji's former prime minister and army commander Sitiveni Rabuka says his comments about a possible backlash against Muslims over the fate of captured UN peacekeepers have been misinterpreted. Last week, 45 Fijian peacekeepers were taken hostage by ...
- Rabuka's retaliation warning investigated
- Fiji police are investigating former coup leader Sitiveni Rabuka for warning of retaliation against Muslims over the fate of 45 Fijian peacekeepers held by an al Qaeda group in Syria. He warned of reaction in an interview on Radio New Zealand on Wednesday.
- Then Colonel Sitiveni Rabuka staged two military coups in 1987, when he
- A minute prepared for cabinet in September 1987 noted that the successful implementation of the second coup saw Colonel Rabuka ''firmly in control for the present''.
- Fiji's Rabuka fires warning shot at Bainimarama
- Fiji's original coup leader Sitiveni Rabuka has warned that his country has been a nation of parasites under its current military ruler who has no credibility left.
Sitiveni Rabuka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sitiveni Rabuka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sitiveni Rabuka Topics
Related searchesmodernism modernisms goals
daat kabbalah meaning
60 minutes commentators
arya samaj doctrines