Sitting Seiza Position
A selection of articles related to sitting seiza position.
Original articles from our library related to the Sitting Seiza Position. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sitting Seiza Position.
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Sitting Seiza Position is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sitting Seiza Position books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meditation Helped Me Survive Death Row and 19 Years of Wrongful Imprisonment
- You sit in a position called "seiza,” which basically means on your knees, for long periods of time.
- Dr James online health clinic 16th October 2015
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at drjames@telegraph.
- Dr Le Fanu's online health clinic, Friday 28th August 2015
- Sitting like Japanese in the seiza position Photo: REUTERS/Susumu Takahashi. Dear Dr Le Fanu,. My question is more to do with a remedy than a problem.
- Inside the secret world of the Geisha
- The women are also taught how to sit - as when entertaining they will often kneel in a position known as 'seiza' with their legs folded beneath their thighs. Vallecillos' photos offers a rare insight into this world bound by tradition.
- Why do women tend to cross their legs, while men sit with them open?
- While recently invigilating public examinations, I noticed that in almost all cases the young women sat with one leg crossed over the other, while the young men sat with their legs open. Is this instinctive?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.