- President appoints officials to state-owned institutions
- K.M. Parakrama Raj Karunaratne was appointed as a member of the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission.
- Thanthondri Perumal's Story in Dance
- It is also popularly known as Thenthirupathy. Lord Thirupathy Venkatachalapathi has his abode in the holy place. Sacred books like Thanthondri malai Mahatmiyam, Vishnu Dharmodham and Venkatesa Parakramam are some of the sacred books that speaks ...
- It's an art by itself
- 'Gowrisam Mama' (Mohanam, Muri Adantha, Kiratam) is a kesadi pada description of Lord Siva that encapsulated a catchy line-up of symmetric sangatis. 'Vichane ... Kripa praises Arjuna's parakrama, describing his deeds of unequalled valour.
- Science meet to discuss ancient Indian aviation
- In the past, he has quoted a document titled 'Vaimanika Parakraman', found to be just about 100 years old by a group of five scientists from the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, who studied the text.
- Where kings and traders paused to nap
- These were also the places for the monarchs to rest.” One such Shiva temple was built at Sivapuripatti, a village situated on the legendary trade route connecting two ancient ports -- Muziris on the west coast and Thondi on the east.
Siva Parakramam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siva Parakramam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Siva Parakramam Topics
Related searchesprofessor carl friedrich von weizscker
the far side gallery
gaia online list of gaian npcs
communications in cuba
lachlan macquarie as governor
meaning of dreams about xenophia