A selection of articles related to siva purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Siva Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Siva Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Siva Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siva Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Shiva Purana – Science Through Stories
- Sadhguru explains how the Shiva Purana includes many aspects of fundamental science in its text, as well as a powerful tool to transcend limitations. Sadhguru: This vast emptiness that we refer to as Shiva is a boundless non-entity – eternal and always.
- MAHA SHIVRATRI
- It is written in the Shiva Purana that doing abhisheka of the Lord Shiva Linga with six dravyas such as cow milk, yoghurt, sugar, honey, ghee and Gange water while reading Sri Rudram, Chamakam and Dasa Shanthi pleases more the Lord Shiva. Milk is for ...
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- The pillars (called lingam in Sanskrit) of Lord Shiva -- identified as a supreme god, along with Brahma and Vishnu, constituting the trimurti (trinity of gods) -- are strewn all over the world, including Washington D.C., Luxor, Paris, and Karnataka.
- 10 Unknown And Unbelievable Facts About Kumbhakarna
- According to the Shiva Purana, Kumbhakarna had another son called Bheema who fled to Dakini – on the ranges of the Sahyadri Mountains with his mother Karkati. Bheema took an oath to destroy Lord Vishnu and began a campaign of terror based on a ...
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- Much of the mythology about the city comes from the Kashi Khanda, a 13th century book of 11,000 verses in praise of Kashi, and part of the massive Skanda Purana, which talks about Kartikeya, the son of Shiva and Parvati, but also describes various ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Siva Purana Topics
thomas apostle other names
dream interpretation ruby
politics of austria executive branch
aerith gainsborough personality