A selection of articles related to siva rudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Siva Rudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Siva Rudra.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Siva Rudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siva Rudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IEX Journal Vol 4 No 1 body
- The myth of Rudra Siva is the myth of god as consciousness. Its contents are absolute whence the seed of creation was spilled on earth.
- Are you wearing Rudraksha for the first time? - Rudra Blessings
- Lord Shiva “Rudra” (Shiva) & “Aksha” (eyes)” . A gift of the great Lord Shiva to mankind.
- SHIVA Aum Pancahvaktraye Vidmahe Mahadevaye Dhi-Mahi Tan
- SHIVA. Aum Pancahvaktraye Vidmahe. Mahadevaye Dhi-Mahi.
- A Note on the Doctrine of ~ Grace' in the U pani~ads
- Upanil?ad the impersonal Brahman is represented by Siva (Rudra) and the Lord (Bhagavat).
Suggested News Resources
- Spectacle with a rustic feel
- The highlight was Siva's rudra tandava, when he is disturbed by Kama's arrows. The preceding Kama-Rati (Ujjwala, Satyanandini) duet, 'Sumasarudu rati Sati samethudai' in beautiful Saveri, was marred by the not-so-aesthetic kissing sounds.
Suggested Web Resources
- siva rudra - India | LinkedIn
- View siva rudra's (India) professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Philosophy of Abhisheka
- Abhisheka is done for Lord Siva. Rudra is chanted along with the Abhisheka. Lord Siva is propitiated by Abhisheka.
- Rudra Dhara Festival 2011 | Debnrutyam
- Jul 9, 2011 “In the Rig Veda the name Siva is unknown, but the god is called Rudra, which is a word used for Agni, the fire god.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Siva Rudra Topics
Related searcheskyoto protocol opposition to kyoto
pub names puns and corruptions
handfasting rings and handfastings
the mary tyler moore show theme song