- How blind faith is choking the Ganga
- Vivaha Tattva: how to get married; Daya Tattva: how to show compassion; Grihastashrama Tattva: how to live as a good householder; and Durgapuja Tattva: how to celebrate Durga Puja are some of the books. ..... The one who gives Shiva his life force.
- Blending nritta and abhinaya
- Sneha Manjari Hota and Aniket Palav, students of Nrutyacharya Niranjan Raut used their Odissi vocabulary incredibly well to perform ganga tarang, a stuti or adulation for Lord Shiva. ...
- The Concept Of The Universe As Understood By Ancient Indian Seers
- Out of the interplay of the five basic elements arise other principles (tattva): five subtle elements, five action senses, five senses of perception, mind, egoity, and intellect. ...
- Song of Synergy: An Anthem and a Vision
- It was published in the Brahmo Samaj journal called Tatva Bodha Prakasika, but performed in public later, at a convention of the Indian National Congress in Kolkata on 27 December 1911. Years afterwards, the song's first stanza would be adopted as the ...
Siva Tattva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siva Tattva books and related discussion.