- The date of the production of the written texts does not define the date of origin of the .
- Essence of Ribhu Gita_SINGLE PAGE
- work known as Siva Rahasya. It is the teachings of Lord Siva in Mount Kailas to His devotee Ribhu, from whom the Gita derives its name.
- Glory of Arunachala_SINGLE PAGE
- SIVA RAHASYA. (Upamanyu Sivabhakta Vilasam: Arunachala Mahima) 157. PART IV.
- RIBHU GITA
- Original Sanskrit Indian Epic Sivarahasya. Santa Cruz, CA: Society of Abidance in Truth,. 1995.
- List N0. LH/218/10 Date : 11" October, 2010
- (Visistadvaita, Dvaita, Saiva, Chaitanya) and Avaidika; Vol. XV - Mahabharata, Gita, Ramayana, Sivarahasya,. Maha-Puranas, Upa-Puranas; Vol.
- Bibliography of Sanskrit sources for Arunachala Siva..
- Siva Rahasya, an ithasa nearly as long as the Mahabharata and containing twelve amsas (parts).
- Ancient Texts - The Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi website
- From the Sanskrit work Siva Rahasya, this edition of 122 verses is the advaitic teaching of Lord Siva to his devotee Ribhu. 2003 - 4th Ed - PB - Size A - 23 pp.
- Amazon.com: The Ribhu Gita: First English Translation from the
- How precious! How utterly lofty! How far beyond the everyday consciousness of humanity, yet how close to our most intimate yearnings!
- We prostrate to Lord Shiva, the God of Destruction
- Ribhu Gita, an apparently very ancient text, is an extract from a much longer epic - the Sivarahasya Upa Purana.
Sivarahasya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sivarahasya books and related discussion.